Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Interchangeable lens

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    which S8 cameras (beside beaulieu) have interchangeable lens? anyone could help?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    I believe if you look in the archives, you may find this topic.

    -Alex

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm pretty sure only the Nalcom.
    If there are others, I'd love to hear about it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beaulieu 2008, 3008, 4008, 5008, 6008, 7008 and 9008
    Nalcom FTL
    Carena 7610
    Leicina Special

    I heard that the Nalcom and the Carena have an inner fixed lens element so that they are not "true" interchangeable lens cameras even though the front lens comes off.

    When it comes to price and servicability I have to recommend a Beaulieu. Current production of parts and many repair dealers make it a wise choice if one is going to spend more than $200 on a camera.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •